Izooble is a fast growing technology start-up based at the High Tech Campus, Eindhoven, the Netherlands. We're always on the lookout for great talent in the fields of programming, design, marketing & business development.
LOOKING FOR TALENTED FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPERS (BACK-END & FRONT-END)
At Izooble, we believe that the best programmers are all-rounders. We're currently in the going through a total rebuild of our architecture and technology, while we're re-targeting our app to the web. You would be involved in all aspects of this responsive, mobile-first web application. We are re-inventing product search, which means a large amount of challenging problems related to data and search technology. The vast majority of technical decisions on both the front-end and the back-end are still to be made, so you will be able to have a major influence on the Izooble app and business.
Because of this, we expect a highly responsible attitude from you, and the ability to get things done without being told how. In return, you get the satisfaction of seeing your vision become reality, and direct impact on the experience of our early adopters. We've recently accepted new investments, and will be fast-growing in the future. You will be able to grow with us, and quickly get more responsibilities.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
* Allrounder: a wish to do both front-end and back-end programming.
* Experience with at least 2 programming languages and a wish to learn more.
* A strong interest in design and architecture. Demonstrable experience with architecture, or a deep desire to learn.
* We care deeply about a good user experience, and expect that you can think along with the designers and concept developers on this.
* Startup mentality: We're a small team making a revolutionary product. This means that no two days are the same, and also that some days will be spent doing something else than what's in your job description.
When applying, consider the following:
* We love code examples. If you have anything that we can look at, such as open source (e.g. on Github), then please do mention that.
* We're both looking for very experienced folks as well as less experienced programmers. Please include what sort of role you'd like to grow into.
* If you only have experience with either front-end or back-end programming, but are willing to broaden your skills, apply anyway.